1. This woman’s blog post today. Have a read for yourself – I’m sure it will make you smile as much as it did me.
2. I’m wearing one of my “brave dresses’ as I have so fondly named them – it’s featured in this blog post. I wore it to the doctors (ear infection), Shellharbour Square, the IGA and the chemist. Soon I shall wear it to Kiama, which brings me to my next point…
3. Kiama High are running a program for young girls called ‘Shine’. It’s basically a program to teach girls how to love their bodies, treat their bodies right and honour God with their bodies – emphasis not only on the external, but also (and more importantly) the internal! So I’m going to an information session about it. Watch this space. Could be speaking to girls about body image one day! Funsies.
4. L purchased me a new toothbrush today. Colgate. One whole dollar. Bargain. It’s green.
5. Having coffee (and raisin toast with marg!!) with this boy tomorrow. He’s a top bloke.
6. Seeing them on Thursday. Seriously jumping out of my pants with excitement.
7. I have a unit to rent! But it won’t be happening for another 6 weeks or so, so need to keep considering where I shall live after the 18th December. So currently acquiring many goodies (dining table, fridge, lounge etc) for my own place – so much excitement and fear of change – but mainly excitement.
8. Ate my first eating disorder recovery lamington. Discovered I like them. Must be truly Australian.
9. Stopped biting my fingernails. Painted them red. nail polish chipped. Decided nail polish sucks. I have bitten them for almost 10 years – about time I quit, I say!
10. Going out for afternoon tea with L & A. Makes me happier than custard and homemade apple pie, and that’s sayin’ a lot.
So – what are ten things that are making you cheery on this blissfully warm yet overcast day? Dare you to share ’em.